5.67 Ha hobby block on the edge of Gisborne
Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer for sale this 5.67 Hectare parcel of land on the edge of Gisborne and New Gisborne.
Currently vacant land and with a Rural Conservation Zone, this block has potential to be a dream home (STPA) on an acreage whilst benefiting from easy access to township amenity.
Situated just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD in the Jackson’s Creek valley, at the base of Melbourne’s popular Macedon Ranges, Gisborne is recognised as a key growth area for the Macedon Ranges Shire Council and one of Melbourne’s major regional growth catchments.
The site, noted as ‘Lot C’ in the aerial photographs benefits from its direct access to the Calder Freeway and its proximity to Gisborne and New Gisborne. The site is within minutes of all amenity provided in the Gisborne District.
- 5.67 Hectares – Rural Conservation Zone
- Suits hobby block and dream home (STPA)
- Minutes from Gisborne Township and Railway Station
- 50 Minutes to Melbourne CBD
- Direct access to Calder Freeway
- Minutes from retail, educational and recreational amenity
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 12 noon, Thursday 1st July, 2021.
Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Callum Williamson 0424 883 018