Abercromby’s and Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer for sale by Expression of Interest, Glengarry Station, a significant, historic and picturesque 720 Hectare* agricultural property, perfectly positioned as an income-producing, long-term landbank on the edge of Melbourne’s Urban Growth Boundary.
Located just a few minutes from the township of Wallan and 15 minutes from Merrifield City and 60km from the Melbourne CBD, Glengarry Station represents a rare opportunity to purchase a large-scaled, contiguous landholding, suitable for agricultural production in the short term and the potential to develop a low density rural-residential community (STPA) in the future.
- 720 Ha (approx.) Prime agricultural land
- 2 Historic homesteads, a workers cottage and sheds
- Reliable water source
- Flanked by low density subdivisions and has rural residential subdivision potential (stpa)
- 60km from Melbourne CBD
- 8 mins to Wallan Town Centre
- 6km from Melbourne’s Urban Growth Boundary
- Close to the extensive development throughout Melbourne’s Northern Growth Corridor
Glengarry Station is offered For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 9th of December at 12 noon.
Abercromby’s Real Estate
Robert McArthur – 0488754110
Jock Langley – 0419530008
Biggin & Scott Land
Frank Nagle – 0418 497 888
Callum Williamson – 0424883018