Gisborne – rural residential 33 lot subdivision
Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer for sale this 90 Ha rural residential subdivision opportunity nestled on the edge of the Gisborne township.
Zoned RLZ2 (Rural Living Zone 2) with a permittable minimum subdivisional area of 1 Ha, the property lends itself to create a rural residential subdivision of 33 lifestyle lots (STPA).
Situated within 50 minutes of the Melbourne CBD at the base of Melbourne’s popular Macedon Ranges, Gisborne is currently experiencing exponential growth as COVID migration from the city to the regions increases due to the adoption of flexible working arrangements and many Melbournians reassessing lifestyle choices.
- 90 Ha
- 33 lifestyle lot subdivision (stpa)
- Zoned RLZ2 (Rural Living Zone 2) with a permittable minimum subdivisional area of 1 Ha
- 50 minutes to Melbourne CBD
- Easy access to Calder Freeway
- 4 min to Gisborne Township
- Generous settlement terms available
THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING 12:00 NOON, FRIDAY 19TH NOVEMBER.
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle 0418 497 888