Magnificent heritage house on 12.95 Ha – future subdivision potential
Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer for sale Cathlaw Estate, this magnificent 12.95 Ha property with a prestigious 3-bedroom heritage home, set amongst 1 Ha of gardens with an additional detached 2-bedroom ‘studio’ and 2-bedroom cottage on the edge of the New Gisborne township.
Situated just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD at the base of Melbourne’s popular Macedon Ranges, Gisborne & New Gisborne are recognised as key growth areas for the Macedon Ranges Shire Council and one of Melbourne’s major regional growth catchments.
Located within the Gisborne Futures Plan investigation area which has been endorsed by the Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Cathlaw Estate is slated for potential future residential development (stpa), combining a mix of low & standard density residential living.
- Magnificent heritage house set amongst 1 Ha of pristine gardens
- 12.95 Ha of land within the Gisborne Futures Plan
- Additional 2-bedroom ‘studio’ and 2-bedroom renovated cottage
- Future subdivision potential yielding circa 100-lots (STPA)
- Easy access to Calder Freeway and commute to Melbourne (50 mins)
- Minutes from New Gisborne, Train Station and Gisborne town centre
For sale by Expression of Interest closing 12 noon, Thursday 11th November, 2021.
Inspections are strictly by appointment only on each Sunday during the campaign. Inspections will be held in accordance with directions from the CHO and adhering to all COVID-safe protocols.
Callum Williamson – 0424 883 018
Frank Nagle – 0418 497 888