Clyde South PSP – 9.24Ha future subdivision site
Biggin & Scott Land is delighted to offer for sale 134 Moores Road Clyde, by Expression of Interest closing 12 noon, Wednesday 17th March, 2021.
The property forms part of the Clyde South PSP area presenting an opportunity to capitalise on anticipated future price escalation subject to the PSP approval process. Ideally located just minutes to the proposed future Clyde Major Town Centre and potential railway station the property may have a potential development yield of approximately 140 residential lots subject to the VPA PSP planning process.
- 9.24 ha*
- Clyde South PSP
- Potential 140 lot subdivision (STPA)
- Limited englobo land supply
- Minutes to future major Clyde Town Centre and proposed Railway Station
- Easy access to South Gippsland Highway & Cranbourne City Centre
- 45 minutes Melbourne CBD
- Extended settlement terms available
For sale by expression of interest:
closing 12 noon, Wednesday 17th March, 2021.
Andrew Egan, 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle, 0418 497 888