Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer For Sale via Expression of Interest (EOI) the 8th Stage of Platform Estate, comprising a 8,714m2 mixed use development site adjacent to Donnybrook Railway Station.
Located within the approved Donnybrook Precinct Structure Plan, Stage 8 has a designated use of ‘local convenience’, which allows for a mixed-use development.
The intended use entails providing a mix of retail, high density residential, commercial, office, leisure and public and private community facilities and services, generating local employment opportunities as well as servicing a broader population catchment.
JAM Architects have drawn up a concept plan in accordance with the zoning, showing a lot yield of 120 apartments and a 1,200m2 supermarket(STCA). The site is flexible in its uses and would also suit a ‘shop-top’ development or townhouses with some retail exposure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a ground roots opportunity to acquire a multi-use site directly adjacent to a high traffic Railway Station in an area undergoing exponential growth.
- Stage 8 of Platform Estate
- 8,714m2 flexible development site directly adjacent Donnybrook Railway Station
- Designated uses include medium– high density residential, retail & commercial uses
- Surrounded by Australia’s best developers Stockland, Mirvac, Moremac, Dennis Family & NPP
- Minutes from future Cloverton City Centre
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 12 noon, Thursday 24th June.
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Callum Williamson 0424 883 018