14 Thompsons Road, Newborough, VIC, Gippsland
Comprising 94.98 hectares of PSP approved land, the Turras Reach masterplan incorporates a school, town and community centres, 636 residential lots and lakeside parklands, all constructed around an idyllic arterial wetland complete with cycling and walking tracks.
The site is located just 4 minutes north of the Newborough and Moe town centres, allowing residents ease of access to shops, education and recreational activity.
* 94.98 Hectares of land on the banks of Lake Narracan
* Permit approved for 636 residential lots set amongst 8 Ha* of waterways and parks
* Additional town centre and school site forming balance of the development
* 4 minutes from Moe and Newborough town centres
* Great access to existing educational, recreational and transport amenity
Turras Reach is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing
12 noon Thursday 17th October.
Callum Williamson, 0424 883 018
Frank Nagle, 0408 497 888