975 Donnybrook Road, Donnybrook, VIC, North
*** Sold ***At almost 90 Hectares in size with a frontage of more than 800m, the property is the most significant PSP approved land opportunity remaining in Melbourne's northern corridor.
The land is surrounded by some of Australia's largest developers and occupies a prime location just minutes from both the Donnybrook Railway Station and the Hume Freeway.
With the potential to yield over 1400 residential lots (STCA) together with a proposed Government School and substantial open space and parkland, the property is being offered with generous settlement terms.
* 89.51 hectares of prime development land in the APPROVED Donnybrook PSP
* Potential to deliver in excess of 1,400 residential lots (STCA)
* 30kms from the Melbourne CBD
* Donnybrook Railway Station and Hume Freeway in close proximity
* Surrounded by Australia’s largest developers including Mirvac, Stockland, Satterley & Dennis Family
* Strategically located in one of Melbourne’ s most highly sought development corridors
For sale by Expression of Interest closing
Thursday 19th September 2019 at 4.00 pm
Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767