7 Crisp Street, Hampton, VIC, Bayside
First time offered since 1973, this prestige land opportunity with esteemed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Federation classic ‘grand old dame’, is ready to re-grace Crisp Street with gusto. In the GRZ2 zone with excellent potential to redevelop or restore (STCA), this gracious home is superbly proportioned with plenty on offer to bring back its former glory.
* Excellent redevelopment potential for a multi-unit development (STCA)
* High ceilings, deep cornices, high skirting boards, leadlight windows, gorgeous open fireplaces and picture rails
* Stately lounge and dining rooms plus a generous north facing family room with parquetry floors
* 4 superb bedrooms (3 with OFPs), cedar lined bathroom & 2nd bathroom facilities off laundry
* Blackwood timber kitchen with entertaining size proportions
* North facing rear garden with a deep sun drenched verandah, a series of olive trees and vegie patches
* Ducted heating, ducted vacuum, security door entry, an alarm and a huge double auto garage
* Excellent potential to live in/let out while you bring to life this golden opportunity
Just doors to the effervescent Hampton Street café culture, the city train and the beautiful Hampton Beach, within moments of Hampton Primary School, Haileybury College, St Leonards College, kindergartens and parks – all this at your door-step!
Contact: Sherif Olmez, 0404 022 854