350a McDonalds Track, Lang Lang, VIC, Phillip Island & District
With the proposed Koo Wee Rup airport to be developed nearby, together with extensive industry and residential development in Melbourne’s South Eastern Corridor, this site represents an exciting opportunity. The site has had 28 drilling grids sunk to ascertain the level of sand deposit on the land. Conservative estimates over 40Ha of the 79.84Ha* property indicate approximately 180,000 cubic metres of coarse sand per hectare at a depth of 18 metres.
* 80Ha* of pristine farming land with future sand deposit income
* Conservative estimation from drilling reports show substantial sand deposits
* Current farming operation with established 3 bedroom house
* Suit extractive industry buyer or beef/dairy farmer
* Close to proposed 3rd Melbourne Airport
* 2.1 km to Lang Lang Township
For Private Sale.
Callum Williamson 0424 883 018
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767